Patio Pavers for Homeowners in St. Paul, MN
Unilock first introduced its walkway, driveway, and patio pavers to North America in 1973, and for the past 40 years, we’ve continued to be one of the most trusted names in the industry. That’s because we manufacture our pavers using innovative technologies that are exclusive to our brand. Some of these technologies make our patio pavers incredibly durable, for up to four times the strength of regular concrete—they can withstand heavy traffic loads and won’t break during the freeze / thaw cycles that constitute St. Paul, Minnesota, winters.
Additionally, our patio pavers are available in many styles, and our color, texture, and size options allow for the creation of truly original designs. Some of the styles available in our Unilock Select™ collection of pavers include:
• Torino™ – for a light, cool surface that looks like hand-honed thermal bluestone
• Yorkstone™ – with the natural, earthy appearance of fossilized limestone
• Series 3000® – the surface of these gorgeous paver stones are made of granite and quartz particles
• Richcliff® – resembles a natural cleft surface with realistic textures created by casting actual stones, bricks, and cobblestones
• Town Hall™ – for the look of traditional Midwest street pavers
• And many more
Unilock products are more than just patio pavers—our paver stones are ideal for any home landscaping project, such as paving a driveway, building a pool deck, or creating garden pathways. Plus, no matter which pavers you choose, you can rest assured that all of our products are slip resistant and colorfast, as well as resistant to de-icing salt and chlorine.
For more information about our wide selection of driveway, walkway, and patio pavers for your home in St. Paul, MN, pleasecontact us today and receive a free estimate.