Unilock Authorized Contractors are part of an elite group whose workmanship and business practices have met our exacting standards. You can trust them to do the job right and have additional peace-of-mind knowing that we stand behind their work.
Ask your contractor to show their Authorized Contractor
ID badge or call 1-800-UNILOCK to verify their status
All Unilock Authorized Contractors offer a minimum two year guarantee on their workmanship. We believe so strongly in the contractors in our program that if they are unable or refuse to fulfill their warranty obligations, we will step in and back their warranty.*
What makes Unilock Authorized Contractors unique?
- We have inspected their workmanship in progress
- We have inspected their finished projects that are more than three years old
- We have checked homeowner references
- We continue to inspect their jobs annually
- They must provide proof of insurance
- They must be re-certified each year
*The Unilock Authorized Contractor Workmanship Guarantee covers major structural failures of residential installations where 100% of the product used is Unilock for a period of two (2) years from the date of installation. Minor settling or aesthetic imperfections are excluded, as are issues which arise due to unknown soil or groundwater conditions beneath the prepared base.