For fifty years, Unilock has been helping people create beautiful outdoor spaces that become treasured places to build lasting memories. It all started when our founder brought a revolutionary new paving method to North America, called the Uni-Stone. Since then, other companies have tried to follow in our footsteps, but Unilock remains the style and technology leader.
- All products are not created equal. Many products look great when they’re first installed, but after time the difference in quality shows. For over 45 years, the very best designers and contractors have relied on Unilock to supply cutting edge paving and wall products that enable them to build extraordinary projects that stand the test of time.
- Durability that is second to none - We don’t just aim to meet industry standards, we exceed them (American Society for Testing and Materials, Canadian Standards Association)
- Color that lasts – The refined surface of EnduraColor products is achieved with a two-step manufacturing process
- Unique textures – Deep, rich colors and a multitude of unique Reala textures combine to deliver the timeless beauty of Unilock Elegance
- These among other exclusive Unilock technologies are why Unilock is chosen time and time again.
Experts Continue to Choose Unilock
Architects, Landscape Architects and Engineers have relied on Unilock products for decades to build world class commercial spaces across North America.
We’re Here To Help
At Unilock, we're committed to helping you make your project a success from start to finish. We know you'll love our products, but what matters most is that they're used to create a space that looks great and meets your family's needs for years to come.
VisitVisit a Unilock Idea Center for design inspiration, project advice and free samples Learn More
ConnectConnect with a Unilock Authorized Contractor who can be trusted to do the job right Learn More
ExploreExplore our Knowledge Center for answers to all the questions you have along the way Learn More
We are committed to becoming a carbon neutral company and have implemented initiatives that minimize our use of fossil fuels, recycle and harvest water and replace cement in our products.
By working towards this goal, we are making our products and our company more sustainable. The result will be a legacy of beautiful landscapes that enhance our lives, our health, and our environment.
Learn More About Embodied Carbon in Hardscapes