Adding a Retaining Wall to Your Toronto, ON, Home
If you are looking to add a retaining wall to your property in the Toronto, Ontario, area, turn to Unilock for excellent products. From a decorative garden planter to a sturdier wall system for terracing sloped properties, we have beautiful and durable products for any type of project you have in mind.
You will be able to enjoy your updated outdoor space without worrying about bothersome maintenance issues thanks to the advanced technologies Unilock engineers into every product we create. Your new retaining wall at your Toronto home will be strong and long-lasting, as our materials are built with solid core construction and are engineered to withstand the severe freeze/thaw cycles we see annually in this region. You won’t be sacrificing beauty for strength and durability, though. We incorporate Reala™ surface technology into a number of our designs, which means your retaining wall can look like your choice of beautiful natural stone, brick, or cobblestone. We also offer a variety of shapes, colors, and styles to pick from. Some of the designs we offer include:
- Rivercrest® Wall – resembles stacked flagstone and is a popular choice for those building a retaining wall
- Brussels Dimensional Stone® – boasts a weathered natural stone appearance that is perfect for almost any landscaping project
- Estate Wall® – features an antique texture and is ideal for seat walls and fireplaces
- Pisa2® – has a setback design that will form the correct slope so your retaining wall will be stable
- SienaStone® – offers a dramatic look great for large walls and staircases
At Unilock we have been supplying hardscape products for property owners, landscape designers, and others across North America since 1972. We have led the industry in developing new technologies that contribute to the outstanding products that we know you will love for many years to come. In fact, we stand behind our products with a Transferable Lifetime Guarantee for any materials installed and maintained per our guidelines and that are subject to normal wear.
If you would like more information concerning the retaining wall styles we offer in the Toronto, ON, area, or would like a free estimate on your project, contact Unilock today.