Click on the tile to learn more.
Adding a Retaining Wall to Your Home in Toronto, ON
If you’re looking to add a retaining wall to your home in Toronto, ON, Unilock has a wide range of products in a variety of shapes, sizes, textures, and styles that will complement the architecture of your home. From decorative garden planters to sturdy wall systems designed for sloped terrains, we have beautiful and durable products for any type of project.Download our Project Planning Guide
Advantages of Choosing a Retaining Wall System in Toronto, ON
Unilock retaining walls provide the following benefits:
• They are engineered to withstand severe freeze/thaw cycles.
• No need to sacrifice beauty for strength. Some of our wall products are designed with EnduraColor™ technology, which delivers a refined surface and long-lasting color that resists the appearance of fading over time.
• Retaining walls are designed to combat soil erosion, ensuring long-term stability outside your home or business.
• Limitless design possibilities, with products like U-Cara®, which allow you to mix and match textures and styles to create a unique wall system.
• Retaining walls are backed by our Transferable Lifetime Guarantee, which warrants the structural integrity of our products. Any materials that are installed and maintained to our guidelines, and subject to normal wear, that prove defective, will be replaced without cost. If you’ve completed your retaining wall project, register your project by filling out the form on our website to protect your investment.
Browse our Retaining Wall Products Available in Toronto, ON
Unilock offers a variety of materials that combine the strength and beauty of concrete with the natural beauty of stone to give you the ideal combination of style and longevity.
Some of our most popular Unilock retaining wall products include:
• U-Cara® Multi-Face Wall System This revolutionary wall system can design many exciting vertical elements, and comes with a refined surface and long-lasting color of EnduraColor.
• Lineo™ Dimensional Stone - Features a simple design with a long, linear look, allowing you to easily construct contemporary walls, grill islands, and other vertical elements.
• Brussels Dimensional Stone® – The appearance of weathered stone adds a contemporary touch to your hardscaping project. Ideal for garden and low seat walls.
Benefits of Retaining Walls in Commercial and Residential Spaces
Enhance your residential space by combining any of our premium retaining wall blocks with our enduring natural stone products. This winning duo ensures a hassle-free solution that demands minimal upkeep, promising a timeless appearance that stays as stunning as the day of installation.
Retaining wall products aren't just structural marvels holding embankments; they're also the creative force behind captivating outdoor entertainment features that foster community spirit. Tailor your choice to the unique demands of your project, and we'll ensure you receive the ideal product for your vision. Request a Catalog
Find an Authorized Retaining Wall Contractor Near You
At Unilock, we understand that crafting premium retaining wall stones requires a unique blend of skill and expertise. We take pride in prioritizing the delivery of the highest-quality concrete pavers for your project. When you choose to collaborate with one of our Unilock Authorized Contractors (UACs), you're selecting among the very best in the industry. Our UACs undergo thorough vetting and adhere to rigorous standards of exceptional craftsmanship. Armed with an in-depth knowledge of Unilock retaining wall products, they stand by your side at every step, ensuring your project reaches perfection.
Trust Unilock and our network of skilled UACs to bring your vision to life, backed by a commitment to excellence from start to finish.
Retaining Wall FAQ
How can I tell which retaining wall products are suitable for a patio or pool deck?
Visit our Products page to locate the ideal retaining wall products for your patio or pool deck. You can apply an application filter to products by using the sidebar on the left-hand side of the page. Alternatively, when looking at a product page, you can look under the product description to see the symbols that indicate which application the product can be used for.
Do retaining walls over 3 feet need to be engineered?
We strongly advise using a licensed civil engineer for retaining walls taller than three feet. It's important to remember that different towns may have height restrictions, some of which may be as low as 2 feet. Make sure your retaining wall project complies with local building codes before starting.
How do I determine when I need to employ a half wall vs. a larger structural wall?
Choosing between a half wall and a larger structural wall depends on your project goals. Half walls are ideal for defining spaces, while larger structural walls offer enhanced support and functionality. Consider the purpose, aesthetics, and load-bearing requirements to make the right decision for your unique hardscaping needs.
Where can I pick up retaining wall product samples in Toronto, ON?
Visit one of our local Outdoor Idea Centers or speak to a local Dealer to see if there are samples available for your specific product of choice.
Download our Project Planning Guide Request a Catalog