Shapes & Sizes
The finishing touches to your project lies in the exceptional borders and accents that you incorporate into your landscape features. Looking for more options the pictures featured on the right? Create your own design combinations by clicking the button below!Create Your Own
EnduraColor™ Facemix TechnologyEnduraColor products are manufactured in a two-step process which combines a base of coarser aggregates for a stronger foundation, with concentrated color and wear-resistant finer aggregates on top. EnduraColor products are highly resistant to fading because the top layer prevents large, lighter color aggregates from showing through.
|Unit||SqFt Per||Per Bundle||Soldier LnFt Per||Sailor LnFt Per||Units Per||Lbs Per|
|Stones & Bundling||Thickness||Bundle||Layer||Section||Stone||Layers||Sections||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||Layers||Section||Bundle|
Europaver is dimensionally compatible with Hollandstone, Double Holland, Unigranite and Series 3000
offering up many design opportunities. The simple lines and patterns make it easy to work with. Add a special look to DoubleHolland by incorporating Copthorne or Series 3000 banding and insets.
Base Requirement & Bedding Course – standard paver base specification.
Handling and Installation– A protective pad is required when doing the final paver compaction. Both herringbone andlinear patterns are common.
Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization
- Good: ordinary dry joint sand
- Best: Any Polymeric Sand or ordinary dry joint sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent-based joint sand stabilizersealer. Important: squeegee water from surface during polymeric sand activation to prevent a white residue fromforming.
Special Note: Use Alliance Gator Max Polymeric Sand (overlays)
- Product may be sealed but it is not absolutely required
- Unilock Unicare, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used.
- Select type for desired aesthetics.
- Product must be cleaned before sealing
Cleaners – Any paver cleaner may be used for color restoration or general cleaning. Follow manufacturer’s dilution rates and application procedures
Want help calculating your order?
Use our interactive paver calculator to get quick, easy and accurate specifications for your project!