Olde Greenwich Cobble®
Ideal for contemporary or traditional designs.A flexible paver system, Olde Greenwich Cobble boasts rounded corners and subtly indented chamfers giving it an old and new look at the same time. Sophisticated enough for a contemporary project, yet when incorporated in a more traditional setting, it provides a definite historic flavor to the design.
Shapes & Sizes
Borders & AccentsPedestrianResidential Vehicular
|Unit||SqFt Per||Per Bundle||Soldier LnFt Per||Sailor LnFt Per||Units Per||Lbs Per|
|Stones & Bundling||Thickness||Bundle||Layer||Section||Stone||Layers||Sections||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||Layers||Section||Bundle|
Important InformationBase Requirement & Bedding Course – standard paver base specification. Handling and Installation– A protective pad is required when doing the final paver compaction. Random or herringbonepatterns only. Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization
- Good: ordinary dry joint sand
- Best: Any Polymeric Sand or ordinary dry joint sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent-based joint sand stabilizersealer. (Joints should be flooded but the paver surface must be squeegeed and/or blown clean).
- Product may be sealed but it is not absolutely required
- Unilock Unicare, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used.
- Select type for desired aesthetics.
- Product must be cleaned before sealing
Want help calculating your order?
Use our interactive paver calculator to get quick, easy and accurate specifications for your project!