Sorry this product is not available in your region. Click here to view all products in your area.
Elegance and versatility make Cassova the perfect complement.
With its graceful simplicity and weathered, dimpled surface, Cassova works beautifully whether laid in a herringbone, basket-weave, running bond or stacked-bond pattern. It also makes a wonderful complementary paver, when used as a soldier course or accent paver.
Shapes & Sizes
Borders & AccentsPedestrianResidential Vehicular
|Unit||SqFt Per||Per Bundle||Soldier LnFt Per||Sailor LnFt Per||Units Per||Lbs Per|
|Stones & Bundling||Thickness||Bundle||Layer||Section||Stone||Layers||Sections||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||Layers||Section||Bundle|
Important InformationWith its graceful simplicity and weathered, dimpled surface, Cassova works beautifully whether laid in a herringbone, basket-weave, running bond or stacked-bond pattern. It also makes a wonderful soldier course or accent paver. Base Requirement & Bedding Course – standard paver base specification. Handling and Installation– A protective pad is required when doing the final paver compaction. Both herringbone andlinear patterns are common. Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization
- Good: ordinary dry joint sand
- Best: Any Polymeric Sand or ordinary dry joint sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent-based joint sand stabilizersealer. (Joints should be flooded but the paver surface must be squeegeed and/or blown clean).
- Product may be sealed but it is not absolutely required
- Unilock Unicare, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used.
- Select type for desired aesthetics.
- Product must be cleaned before sealing
Want help calculating your order?
Use our interactive paver calculator to get quick, easy and accurate specifications for your project!