Create an inviting atmosphere with the relaxed rustic appeal of this timeless paving stone.
The weathered look of this paver gives it a rustic charm that immediately creates a relaxed, welcoming feeling to the exterior of a home or business.
Shapes & Sizes
The finishing touches to your project lies in the exceptional borders and accents that you incorporate into your landscape features. Looking for more options the pictures featured on the right? Create your own design combinations by clicking the button below!Create Your Own
Borders & AccentsPedestrianResidential Vehicular
|Unit||SqFt Per||Per Bundle||Soldier LnFt Per||Sailor LnFt Per||Units Per||Lbs Per|
|Stones & Bundling||Thickness||Bundle||Layer||Section||Stone||Layers||Sections||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||Layers||Section||Bundle|
Antara creates an inviting atmosphere with a relaxed rustic appeal. The weathered look of this paver gives a rustic charm and a welcoming feeling to the exterior of your home. Combine Antara with Copthorne® for that signature look.
Base Requirement & Bedding Course – standard paver base specification.
Handling and Installation – A protective pad is required when doing the final paver compaction. Random patterns only.
Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization
- Good: Ordinary dry joint sand
- Best: Any Polymeric Sand or ordinary dry joint sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent-based joint sand stabilizer sealer. (Joints should be flooded but the paver surface must be squeegeed and/or blown clean).
Special Note: Gator Max Polymeric Sand (overlays)
- Product may be sealed but it is not absolutely required.
- Unilock Unicare, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used.
- Select type for desired aesthetics.
- Product must be cleaned before sealing.
Cleaners – Any paver cleaner may be used for color restoration or general cleaning. Follow manufacturer’s dilution rates and application procedures.
Want help calculating your order?
Use our interactive paver calculator to get quick, easy and accurate specifications for your project!