Beacon Hill™ Classic
Shapes & Sizes
EnduraColor™ Facemix TechnologyEnduraColor products are manufactured in a two-step process which combines a base of coarser aggregates for a stronger foundation, with concentrated color and wear-resistant finer aggregates on top. EnduraColor products are highly resistant to fading because the top layer prevents large, lighter color aggregates from showing through.
Smooth - Zero Bevel
|Unit||SqFt Per||Per Bundle||Soldier LnFt Per||Sailor LnFt Per||Units Per||Lbs Per|
|Stones & Bundling||Thickness||Bundle||Layer||Section||Stone||Layers||Sections||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||Layers||Section||Bundle|
Sold in full bundles only on a refundable skid. 6cm product is not intended for vehicular applications - where available, 8cm product is approved for vehicular use. Important: Textured surfaces require a buffer between the plate compactor and the paver surface to prevent scuffing. All measurements are nominal.
The large unit sizes and the pleasant colors of Beacon Hill make it a fabulous patio or pool deck paver. The subtle flagstone impression provides for a striking visual day or night.
Base Requirement & Bedding Course – standard paver base specification.
Handling and Installation– A protective pad is required when doing the final paver compaction. Both herringbone, random and linear patterns are common.
Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization
- Good: ordinary dry joint sand
- Best: Any Polymeric Sand or ordinary dry joint sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent-based joint sand stabilizer sealer. (Joints should be flooded but the paver surface must be squeegeed and/or blown clean).
- Special Note: Gator Maxx Polymeric Sand (overlays)
- Product may be sealed but it is not absolutely required.
- Unilock Unicare® Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal® sealers can be used.
- Select type for desired aesthetics.
- Product must be cleaned before sealing.
Cleaners – Any paver cleaner may be used for color restoration or general cleaning. Follow manufacturer’s dilution rates and application procedures.
Special note - To avoid issues with height variance, do not use as a direct overlay on concrete.
Want help calculating your order?
Use our interactive paver calculator to get quick, easy and accurate specifications for your project!