Dramatic pavers from Unilock can add a touch of elegance and charm to your home in Birmingham, Bloomfield, Troy, Oakland, or elsewhere in Oakland County, Michigan. And, with the popularity of paving stones continually on the rise, you’ll benefit not only from the practical luxury that quality pavers can bring to your driveway, walkway, patio, or other home project, but also from the resulting enhanced curb appeal and resale value of your residence.
Of course, when making this important investment in your home’s landscaping, you’ll want to choose a brand that you can trust. Consider Unilock. Since 1973, we’ve maintained an unwavering commitment to manufacturing the most innovative, high-quality pavers. Our satisfied customers include homeowners, contractors, landscape designers, engineers, and architects – for whom we’ve provided more than 10 billion pavers throughout North America.
At Unilock, we firmly believe that the outside of your home should be just as welcoming and functional as the inside, and our family-owned company was built on the principle of providing quality pavers to serve that purpose. This commitment is evident in every Unilock Select™ paver product we manufacture, which is:
• Durable – Many of our premium pavers benefit from Ultima™ concrete technology, a proprietary manufacturing process that creates up to four times the strength of poured concrete.
• Colorfast – Lasting color is assured through advanced technologies like EnduraColor™ Plus, a blend of nature’s highest-performing minerals that is embedded in the surface of the pavers to provide enduring beauty that will not crack, fade, peel, or delaminate.
• Slip-resistant – A non-skid surface helps make our pavers safe to walk and drive on, even when wet.
• Low maintenance – Some styles incorporate EasyClean ™ stain resistance, which provides integral surface protection to allow for the easy clean-up of oil, gas, and other spills, and prevent staining.
• Backed by a transferable lifetime guarantee – With internal manufacturing guidelines that far exceed the industry standards, we are able to confidently stand behind every stone we make.
Contact us today to discuss our pavers with a friendly, knowledgeable staff member, who will be happy to arrange for you to receive a free estimate from a Unilock Authorized Contractor. Or, for additional inspiration and ideas, residents of Birmingham, Bloomfield, Troy, Oakland, or other cities in Oakland County, MI, can stop by our Outdoor Idea Center in Brighton, which boasts more than an acre of displays in actual settings where customers can hold, touch, and view our beautiful pavers side-by-side