With patio pavers from Unilock, you can create an attractive and inviting gathering spot for your family and friends at your Troy, MI, home. When you think of a patio, you might envision a drab concrete slab. Not so with Unilock patio pavers! We have a wide variety of color and texture options available, along with an extensive catalog of paver styles, so you can create a truly original design that you simply won’t see anywhere else. And, thanks to the innovative technologies we’ve incorporated into our manufacturing processes, the distinctive beauty of your patio will last for years to come.
In addition to patios, Unilock Select™ patio pavers are well suited for just about any outdoor home project in Michigan. That’s because these unique paving stones are just as tough as they are beautiful. Produced to exacting standards, our patio pavers will withstand severe weather, de-icing salt, heavy traffic, pool chemicals, and years of use. Some of our hardy designs include:
• Richcliff® – A modern yet elegant appearance created through a random casting of natural stones, bricks, and cobblestones
• Yorkstone™ – The natural, earthy look of fossilized limestone
• Series 3000® – A sophisticated, high-performance surface composed of granite and quartz
• Umbriano® – The look and feel of natural granite
• Copthorne® – Reminiscent of the distressed brick that lines the alleyways of Old World Europe
• And many more
As the original manufacturer of concrete patio pavers in North America, Unilock has earned a fine reputation for quality and become one of the most trusted names in the industry. With more than 10 billion stones in the ground to date, we’ve sold more pavers than any other company. And, for your complete peace of mind, we protect our pavers with a transferable lifetime guarantee.
For more information on how you can incorporate Unilock patio pavers into your landscaping project in Troy, MI, please contact ustoday. We’ll be happy to put you in touch with a local Unilock Authorized Contractor who can provide you with a free estimate.