Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic – Rittman, OH
Unilock, a family-owned and operated business, originally introduced the paving stone to North America in 1972. Backed by family values and a commitment to quality, Unilock has grown to become the premier manufacturer of paving stones and retaining walls. Traveling the globe in search of inspiration, Unilock strives to stay on the leading edge of design and manufacturing innovation, to reflect the evolving needs, wants and sense of style of its customers.
Location: Rittman, Ohio Plant
Salary Negotiable: Hourly Position: $18.00 and up based on experience & skills
Experience: 5 years experience as an industrial mechanic in a manufacturing environment
Education: Technical Education Preferred, experience will be a consideration
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Hands on work ethic in a cross functional environment
• Position will trouble shoot, repair, maintain and install all mechanical equipment
• Maintain and repair hydraulic systems
• General fabrication using industrial shop equipment
• Read and comprehend machine drawings, electrical and hydraulic schematics
• Complete and document preventative and predictive maintenance task
• Generate and implement continuous improvement ideas for plant maintenance
• Requires standing, stooping, reaching and lifting up to 50lbs.
• Requires the ability to perform work with hands/arms in the same repetitive motion above and below shoulder level
• 5 years experience as an industrial mechanic in a manufacturing environment
• Technical Education Preferred, experience will be a strongly considered
• Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics, mechanical drawings and parts specifications
• Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and general mechanical
• Basic computer skills using Microsoft Office
• Willingness to “Get Dirty” –working in a concrete manufacturing plant
• Willingness to follow direction
• Motivated – will stay after scheduled work hours if required and be willing to be on call during off hours. Shift hours may vary throughout the year (rotating shift).
• Demonstrated trouble shooting skills
• Knowledge and use of CMMS a plus
Unilock offers a competitive salary, profit sharing, 401k and a comprehensive benefit package. Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, drug test and background check. Only local applicants will be considered.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail to HR: Unilock Ohio, 12560 Sheets Rd, Rittman, OH 44270 or fax to 330-319-8553.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position, however only those under consideration will be contacted.