Customer Service Representative
Unilock, a family-owned and operated business, originally introduced the paving stone to North America in 1972. Backed by family values and a commitment to quality, Unilock has grown to become the premier manufacturer of paving stones and retaining walls. Traveling the globe in search of inspiration, Unilock strives to stay on the leading edge of design and manufacturing innovation, to reflect the evolving needs, wants and sense of style of its customers.
We currently have an opening for a full time seasonal position in our Georgetown, Ontario location for a Customer Service Representative.
This important position within our organization will report to the Office Supervisor.
The ideal candidate will be a team-oriented individual with a strong, self-directed work ethic. In a busy work environment, the ability to juggle multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines is a necessity. Weekend availability is required.
The main responsibilities of this position are, but not limited to:
• Promote good customer relations by consistently providing premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times
• Answer customer questions in a knowledgeable and timely manner
• Perform daily administrative tasks to assist with maintaining the efficient operation of the office
• Promoting and abiding ongoing safety in the workplace
• Process customer orders quickly and accurately
• Willing to work extra hours if required to complete tasks
• Other duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
• Minimum High School graduate
• Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office
• Ability to perform basic math equations to use for estimating the cost of landscape projects
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Valid Ontario driver’s license
• Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment driver and criminal background check.
Unilock offers a competitive wage, an employer matched pension plan, profit sharing, and a comprehensive benefit package.
If you are interested in a challenging position, and pursuing a career in a fast paced environment, we’d like to hear from you. We thank all applicants for their interest, but due to the volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org