When you need outdoor paving stones at your Des Moines, Iowa, home, clay brick pavers simply won’t compare with concrete pavers manufactured by the experts at Unilock. Bricks are made of clay and are more likely to become damaged over time than concrete stones. Unilock paving stones, however, are engineered with industry-leading technologies that render them up to four times stronger than poured concrete. Our pavers are also more resistant to harsh weather and can withstand freeze / thaw cycles without breaking or cracking.
If you were considering clay brick pavers for their appearance, Unilock paver stones can provide that same rustic look. Our Unilock Select™ collection includes styles that were designed specifically to resemble clay brick pavers, such as:
• Town Hall™ – has the historical appearance of Midwest street pavers
• Copthorne® – looks like clay brick pavers used in the streets of old European towns
There are plenty of other styles to choose from, of course, including:
• Torino™ – for the look and feel of hand-honed thermal bluestone
• Courtstone® – resembles weathered basalt cobblestones
• Richcliff® – for a realistic, cleft-like surface cast from hundreds of natural stones, bricks, and cobblestones
• Il Campo® – features brushed, irregular lines on each stone for a detailed look
• And many more
Unilock was the original manufacturer of concrete paving stones in North America, having first introduced our product more than 40 years ago. Over the decades, we have continued to revolutionize the industry, and we now have more than 10 billion stones on the ground across the country.
Please contact us today to learn more about our concrete pavers and how they will compare to clay brick pavers for your home landscaping project in Des Moines, IA. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and provide you with a free estimate.