Pavers for South Bend, IN, Landscaping Projects
If you need quality concrete pavers for a home landscaping project in South Bend, Indiana, there’s no better brand to trust than Unilock. Our vast inventory of paving stones includes styles that are ideal for any circumstance, no matter if you’re building or upgrading a driveway, patio, garden pathway, or pool deck. Unilock pavers are a smart alternative to other options, like asphalt driveways or wood decks, because our products are designed not only for beauty, but also unbeatable performance. Our paving stones are up to four times stronger than poured concrete, and they don’t require staining or other maintenance.
With walkway, driveway, and patio pavers from Unilock, you can create original designs that have never been used before. That’s because we have a variety of styles available that can be combined, as well as a multitude of color and texture options. Within our popular Unilock Select™ collection of pavers, you can choose from styles including:
• Courtstone® – resembling the weathered basalt cobblestones of old world European roads
• Il Campo® – features brushed, irregular lines and is available in various compatible sizes; great for creating patterns
• Thornbury™ – subtly textured pavers that accommodate both standard and permeable installations
• Town Hall™ – for the look of historical Midwest streets
• Series 3000® – with aggregate surfaces of quartz and granite particles that sparkle beautifully in the sunlight
• And more
Did you know that Unilock is the original manufacturer of concrete pavers in North America? We first introduced concrete paving stones to the marketplace in 1973, and we’ve been one of the leading brands in the industry ever since. We have more than 10 billion stones in the ground and can provide more industry experience than any other manufacturer.
Please contact us today for more information about obtaining pavers for your home landscaping project in South Bend, IN. We’ll be happy to connect you with a Unilock Authorized Contractor for your project and provide you with a free estimate.