Driveway Pavers from Unilock Will Enhance the Beauty and Value of Your Home in Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, or Grand Haven, MI
Driveway pavers from Unilock have fast become the top choice of customers who are constructing or repaving driveways in Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, or Grand Haven, Michigan. As you are surely aware, driveways are subject to a lot of use and abuse by vehicles, people, equipment, and chemicals like oil and de-icing salt. Therefore, when selecting the product for your driveway, you’ll want to make a careful and informed decision.
Engineered to stand the test of time, Unilock driveway pavers provide unsurpassed durability and offer the perfect option for creating a driveway or other home landscaping project. And, while their strength and resilience are clearly impressive, driveway pavers from Unilock offer so much more – this premium paving stone will add to the charm, curb appeal, and value of your home for years to come.
For many reasons, Unilock driveway pavers are a wise choice for driveways, walkways, patios, pool decks, outdoor kitchens, entranceways, and more. Consider their features and benefits:
• An expansive array of styles, patterns, colors, textures, shapes, and sizes offers options that can dramatically enhance the appearance of your home.
• Individual paving stones have joints in between them that flex with the expansion and contraction of the ground, so driveways finished with Unilock pavers withstand unsightly cracking, flaking, and chipping.
• Thanks to high-performance stain-resistance technology, the paver surface repels oil, gas, paint, dirt, and chewing gum, and is easy to clean (Mother Nature will take care of most of that).
• A transferable, lifetime guarantee protects your investment over the long run.
• In the unlikely event of a problem, a defective stone can be easily removed and replaced.
• Areas finished with Unilock driveway pavers never need re-paving. They’ll be there for the duration of their lifetime guarantee.
• This desirable home improvement will increase the revalue of your home, should you one day decide to sell.
• If your lot has a hard surface or is prone to periodic flooding, permeable driveway pavers offer a solution to help water runoff be absorbed into the ground, and do so without compromising style.
Since 1972, Unilock has consistently worked to develop new technologies and refine its manufacturing processes to ensure that it consistently offers the very best driveway pavers on the market. As the saying goes, “A rolling stone gathers no moss.” Indeed, when you select Unilock pavers for your landscaping project, you can roll into the future with confidence.
Contact Unilock today to discuss driveway pavers for your home project in Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, or Grand Haven, MI.