Get the Look of Brick Pavers for Your Home Landscaping Project in Milwaukee, WI
Are you feeling torn between clay brick pavers and concrete pavers for an outdoor project? If so, turn to Unilock for the ideal solution. We manufacture concrete paving stones that are suitable for any project—whether it’s building a patio, paving a driveway, or creating a pool deck—and they are expertly engineered to outperform clay brick pavers in both strength and durability. Plus, some of our Unilock Select™ style options, including Town Hall™ and Copthorne®, are designed to resemble the historical appearance of traditional bricks, which means you can have the look you want with the unparalleled durability of concrete pavers from Unilock.
Unilock leads the industry with innovative manufacturing technologies that make our paver stones unlike any others. The breakthrough technologies used for our Unilock Select™ pavers that clay brick pavers won’t offer include:
• Ultima™ concrete technology – gives our paving stones up to four time the strength of ordinary concrete
• TitanTec™ surfacing – provides outstanding color and wear performance
• ColorFusion™ technology – a coloring process that randomly distributes color particles for a granite-like appearance
• Reala™ surface design – creates realistic textures by casting natural stones, bricks, and cobblestones
• EasyClean™ stain resistance – surface protection that allows easy cleanup of spills before stains can develop
• And more
In addition to our paving stone styles that resemble traditional clay brick pavers, we have a huge variety of other styles to choose from. We can also provide numerous color, size, and texture options, which means that you can create truly original designs with pavers that are sure to suit your personal taste and needs.
To receive your free estimate and learn more about how Unilock pavers compare to clay brick pavers for home landscaping in Milwaukee, WI, contact us today.