Canterbury - simple, practical and economical.
This flexible paver system incorporates rounded corners and subtly indented chamfers, giving the user the option of using Canterbury in both contemporary and traditional designs.
Shapes & Sizes
20.96 cm x 13.97 cm x 6.033 cm
8.25" x 5.50" x 2.38"
13.97 cm x 13.97 cm x 6.033 cm
5.50" x 5.50" x 2.38"
Jointing Compound - Small detail, Big difference
To add the finishing touches on your project experiment with the different sand options below. Different sand colors can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your paver patio, driveway or pool deck. Experiement with the different sand color options below for Antara. By clicking the different sand colors the joints will change in the image on the left. Click the image to see a larger version
Borders & AccentsCommercial VehicularPedestrianResidential Vehicular
EnduraColor™Two high performance layers are compressed and cured together to provide the highest quality of strength, durability, and everlasting color.
|Unit Thickness||Sq. Ft. Bndl.||Sq. Ft. Layer||Layers Bndl.||Ln Ft Sec. Soldier||Ln Ft Bndl. Soldier||Sq Ft Ln Ft Soldier||Ln Ft Sec. Sailor||Ln Ft Bndl. Sailor||Sq Ft Ln Ft Sailor||Units Sq. Ft.||Lbs Bndl.||Lbs Sec.||Units Bndl.|
- Good: ordinary dry joint sand
- Best: Any Polymeric Sand or ordinary dry joint sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent-based joint sand stabilizersealer. Important: squeegee water from surface during polymeric sand activation to prevent a white residue fromforming.
- Product may be sealed but it is not absolutely required
- Unilock Unicare, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used.
- Select type for desired aesthetics.
- Product must be cleaned before sealing
Want help calculating your order?
Use our interactive paver calculator to get quick, easy and accurate specifications for your project!