If you want a cobblestone look with a slight variation you'll appreciate Camelot. Each paver in this multi-paver system is slightly rounder than your typical cobblestone-style paver. The result is something reminiscent of cobblestone but with a distinctive point of difference.
Paver accents and borders add a personal touch to your overall design. With Unilock Select paver stones you can choose from an assortment of styles to create the look you envision. Find some design ideas to the right!
Create Your Own
Similar to a paver accent or border, joint sand color can make a big difference to your paver stone project. See for yourself by exploring below. Clicking the swatches on the right will change the joint color in the image on the left! See an even larger version by clicking the image
Camelot can be described as a contemporary cobblestone. Each paver in this multi-paver system is slightly rounded compared to your typical brick - style paver. The result is something modern yet reminiscent of cobblestone but with a distinctive point of difference.
Base Requirement & Bedding Course – standard paver base specification.
Handling and Installation– A protective pad is required when doing the final paver compaction. Both herringbone, random and linear patterns are common.
Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization
· Good: ordinary dry joint sand
· Best: Any Polymeric Sand or ordinary dry joint sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent-based joint sand stabilizer sealer. Important: squeegee water from surface during polymeric sand activation to prevent a white residue from forming.
Special Note: Use Alliance Gator Max Polymeric Sand (overlays)
· Product may be sealed but it is not absolutely required
· Unilock Unicare, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used.
· Select type for desired aesthetics.
· Product must be cleaned before sealing
Cleaners – Any paver cleaner may be used for color restoration or general cleaning. Follow manufacturer’s
dilution rates and application procedures
Colors, product data, and availability are subject to change without notice. Please confirm all details with your local Unilock Dealer or call 1-800-UNILOCK (1-800-864-5625) for availability in your area. The colors shown should only be used as a guide. Final color selections should always be made from actual samples.