A high performance heavy duty industrial pavement
Optiloc is one of the best solutions for vehicular pavements. While maintaining a rectilinear look and feel, it possesses the same locking principal as its relative Anchorlock which is well recognized by unit paver specialists worldwide. Both paver systems have the dual-axis engineering providing superior surface strength and high traffic performance. Ask us about customizing the color and surface of this product.
Natural (Special Order)
Shapes & Sizes
26.04 cm x 26.04 cm x 7.94 cm
10.25" x 10.25" x 3.13"
Commercial VehicularPedestrianResidential Vehicular
|Unit Thickness||Sq. Ft. Bndl.||Sq. Ft. Layer||Layers Bndl.||Ln Ft Sec. Soldier||Ln Ft Bndl. Soldier||Sq Ft Ln Ft Soldier||Ln Ft Sec. Sailor||Ln Ft Bndl. Sailor||Sq Ft Ln Ft Sailor||Units Sq. Ft.||Lbs Bndl.||Lbs Sec.||Units Bndl.|
Additional Optiloc® Information
Special Order from standard colors - Lead time required. This product is optimized for mechanical installation. Full bundles only. Product is shipped on skids. Minimum quantities may apply. 126 units per bundle is made up of 119 whole units, 7 1/3 units and 7 2/3 units. All measurements are nominal.
- Good: ordinary dry joint sand
- Best: Any Polymeric Sand or ordinary dry joint sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent-based joint sand stabilizersealer. Important: squeegee water from surface during polymeric sand activation to prevent a white residue fromforming.
- Product may be sealed but it is not absolutely required
- Unilock Unicare, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used.
- Select type for desired aesthetics.
- Product must be cleaned before sealing
Want help calculating your order?
Use our interactive paver calculator to get quick, easy and accurate specifications for your project!