Mirada is a multi-unit product that offers up flexibility in design along with a rustic appearance.
Mirada’s unique “antiqued finish” and multi-component paver shapes and sizes allows the designer to create streetscapes, parks, driveways, or walkways with that historic “time-worn” look and feel. The five components are packaged together in one convenient bundle size, minimizing the amount of planning or inventorying required.
Dimpled & Weathered
PackagingNo records found.
Mirada’s dimpled surface relief provides a weathered look yet the modern appeal of a random pattern. The Mirada system has five units in each package. Consider accenting Mirada with Copthorne or Courtstone for that extra pop!
Base Requirement & Bedding Course – standard paver base specification.
Handling and Installation– A protective pad is required when doing the final paver compaction. Random patterns only.
Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization
- Good: ordinary dry joint sand
- Best: Any Polymeric Sand or ordinary dry joint sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent-based joint sand stabilizersealer. (Joints should be flooded but the paver surface must be squeegeed and/or blown clean).
Special Note: Gator Max Polymeric Sand (overlays)
- Product may be sealed but it is not absolutely required
- Unilock Unicare, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used.
- Select type for desired aesthetics.
- Product must be cleaned before sealing
Cleaners – Any paver cleaner may be used for color restoration or general cleaning. Follow manufacturer’s dilution rates and application procedures
Want help calculating your order?
Use our interactive paver calculator to get quick, easy and accurate specifications for your project!