For paving stones that offer a stylish appearance that staunchly resists wear and fading, look no further than Unilock. More than 40 years ago, we introduced concrete pavers to North America, and since then we’ve continually developed technologies that enable us to add to the unique designs and enhance the long-term performance of our paving stones. These are some of the reasons we were chosen to construct the University of Michigan Helipad, not to mention hundreds of thousands of landscaping projects for homeowners throughout North America. Whether you need paving stones for a driveway in Howell, a patio in Brighton, or a walkway in Livingston, Unilock has versatile products that can improve outdoor spaces anywhere in Livingston County, Michigan, and beyond.
The paving stones showcased by our popular Unilock Select™ line are some of the toughest available in the industry. Manufactured with our exclusive Ultima™ technology, our pavers are up to four times as strong as traditional concrete. What’s more, our TitanTec™ surfacing technology delivers the ultimate in colorfastness, wear performance, and stain resistance.
While all of these performance attributes are impressive, Unilock Select™ paving stones are equally and undeniably beautiful. Some of the looks you can achieve with our pavers include:
• Clay brick – Town Hall™ turns back the clock with a gently worn, distressed appearance
• Basalt cobblestone – Courtstone® offers the ambience of an Old World villa
• Flagstone – Rivenstone™ comes in two shades inspired by Mother Nature
• Fossilized limestone – Yorkstone™ exudes a classic, earthy charm
• Hand-honed thermal bluestone – The light color and cool surface of Torino™ pavers make them an excellent choice for pool decks
• And more
To help you envision how our paving stones will look at your home, a Unilock Authorized Contractor will be pleased to provide you with a digital rendering of your project using our Uvision 3D Landscape Creator™ software, along with a free estimate.
Contact Unilock today to learn more about paving stones for your outdoor living area in Howell, Brighton, or Livingston, MI.