Unilock pavers, which are engineered to exacting standards to ensure superior performance, will provide lasting beauty and enjoyment to owners of residential and commercial properties in Traverse City, Charlevoix, Harbor Springs, Petoskey, Emmet County, Cheboygan, and Alpena, Michigan. Our premier collection, the Unilock Select™ product line, consists of what we like to call “next-generation” pavers – the most technologically advanced in the industry.
The features of our pavers speak for themselves. From stain-resistance technology to impeccable surface design, Unilock Select™ paving stones offer outstanding durability combined with an exclusive appearance. Envision your driveway, walkway, or patio magnificently appointed with an artistic arrangement of pavers that will retain their vibrant color and surface texture longer than any other paver product on the market. Unilock can help make this vision a reality.
Indeed, with Unilock Select™ pavers, your home landscaping can be Designed to Connect™ with your own distinctive sense of style. Create a functional work of art for your home by choosing from our wide range of style options:
• Belpasso® – With brilliant colors and proprietary stain-resistant properties, this innovative product is ideal for walkways, patios, and pool decks
• Copthorne® – A look reminiscent of the brick pavers in an old European village supported by new age technology
• Richcliff® – A realistically embossed surface cast from hundreds of natural stone textures to ensure a naturally random appearance
• Town Hall™ – A historical street paver designed for both traditional and permeable application methods
• Umbriano® – A random dispersion of color and granite particles creates the unique, mottled look of natural granite pavers
• And many more
With internal manufacturing guidelines that far exceed the industry standards established by ASTM International (formerly known as the American Society for Testing and Materials) and CSA International (Canadian Standards Association), Unilock is confident enough in the structural integrity of its pavers to offer a transferable lifetime guarantee. For some context on just how far-reaching this commitment is, consider that Unilock currently has more than ten billion stones in the ground.
Contact us today for more information on how Unilock can help you transform the exterior of your home with high-quality pavers. We’re pleased to serve customers throughout Traverse City, Charlevoix, Harbor Springs, Petoskey, Emmet County, Cheboygan, and Alpena, MI, and we’ll be happy to arrange a free estimate for you from a Unilock Authorized Contractor.