Concrete pavers can transform the exterior space of your Chicago, IL, home into a gorgeous outdoor living area that brings your family and friends together. No matter if you are renovating your patio, building an outdoor cooking area, or paving an entire driveway, you’ll want to have high-quality products that provide an unrivaled combination of durability and beauty. So, who would be better to turn to than the manufacturer who brought concrete paving stones to the North American market? Unilock is the brand most trusted by contractors and design professionals, and over the last 40 years, we have sold more concrete pavers than any other manufacturer in the country.
The product line that truly sets us apart from other manufacturers is our Unilock Select™ pavers. These driveway, walkway, and patio pavers are made using innovations like an EasyClean™ shield for stain resistance, Ultima™ technology for up to four times the strength of poured concrete, and Reala™ surface designs for the realistic look of natural stones. Our Unilock Select™ collection includes a wide variety of designs, such as:
• Belpasso® – TitanTec™ technology makes the surface of these stones resistant to stains and wear
• Yorkstone™ – the natural limestone surface is perfect for pool decks
• Courtstone® – with a European cobblestone appearance for stunning driveways
• Richcliff® – these pavers have a natural cleft surface that adds a touch of class to any project
• Copthorne® – when you want the timeless look of brick
• Umbriano® – the natural feel of granite in pavers that easily resist chorine and salt erosion
• And many others
Since 1973, Unilock has helped tens of thousands of homeowners create welcoming outdoor spaces they can enjoy with their families for a lifetime. With knowledgeable staff on hand when you need them and an outstanding network of Unilock Authorized Contractors, we’ll ensure that you find not only the right products, but also the right installer for the job. Plus, we stand behind our pavers with a transferable lifetime guarantee, so you can be sure that the investment you make in your home is well protected.