If you need high-performance driveway pavers for your home in Chicago, Illinois, turn to Unilock, North America’s original manufacturer of concrete paving stones. Since first introducing our pavers in 1973, we’ve continued to enhance our products time and again with industry-leading technologies that provide unbeatable stain resistance, strength, surface texture, color, and wear performance. Our expert engineering allows us to craft pavers that provide the durability and affordability of concrete, but the appealing look of natural stones, bricks, and cobblestones.
When it comes to laying your driveway, pavers from our Unilock Select™ collection are the ideal choice. With so many styles to choose from, this collection is sure to provide options that complement your home and personal taste. Choose from styles like:
• Copthorne® – for the old European look of traditional clay brick street pavers
• Richcliff® – the natural texture of these paving stones is created by casting hundreds of actual stones
• Courtstone® – resembling weathered basalt cobblestones
• Il Campo® – provides a bold, detailed look with irregular lines etched across each paver’s surface
• Series 3000® – combining quartz and granite particles for a sophisticated paver surface
• And more
No matter which driveway pavers you choose from our collection, you can rest assured that they are all resistant to de-icing salt and can survive the severe freeze/thaw cycles of winter without breaking. Additionally, all of our pavers are slip resistant, impervious to grease and oil spills, and are backed by our transferable lifetime guarantee.