Laying stone walkways around your property is a great way to improve the landscaping and curb appeal of your Schaumburg, Illinois, home. And, when you use paving stones from Unilock, you can be sure that the integrity and beautiful appearance of your walkways will last for many years to come because we manufacture our products using enhanced concrete that’s highly durable. Our concrete pavers can withstand freeze/thaw cycles and other inclement weather conditions without breaking, and they won’t be damaged by de-icing salt, grease and oil spills, chlorine, and other harsh chemicals.
While our pavers are made of concrete, they’re specially manufactured to replicate the appearance and texture of natural stones. Some of the styles available for the stone walkways around your Schaumburg home include:
• Town Hall™ – looks just like the clay bricks used in old streets of the Midwest
• Courtstone® – is reminiscent of old-world Europe, resembling weathered basalt cobblestones
• Rivenstone™ – provides the classic look of flagstone
• Series 3000® – features an aggregate surface of quartz and granite particles
• Yorkstone™ – boasts the attractive appearance of fossilized limestone
• And more
Pavers from the Unilock Select™ collection are all compatible with each other, which means that you can select different styles to use with the main pavers of your stone walkways as eye-catching borders and accents. You may also want to include lighting in your design for safety and a stunning effect after dark.