For decades, Unilock paver stones have been beautifying the landscapes of Madison, Wisconsin, homes. Since Unilock first introduced the concrete paving stone to North America in 1973, we’ve continued to lead the industry with our innovative manufacturing processes. Our Unilock Select™ products feature technologies like ColorFusion™ for vibrant, lasting colors and surfacing processes like TitanTec™ and Ultima™ concrete technology for outstanding wear performance, stain resistance, and durability.
Because we have such a large selection of paver stones, you can find the perfect options for any outdoor landscaping project—whether it’s paving a driveway, building a pool deck, or laying walkways throughout your garden. Some of the styles featured in our Unilock Select™ collection include:
• Courtstone® – for the look of weathered cobblestones, resembling those used in old-world Europe
• Rivenstone™ – the classic appearance of natural flagstone
• Town Hall™ – a semblance of historical brick street pavers
• Richcliff® – for a realistic cleft surface cast from hundreds of natural stones, bricks, and cobblestones
• Series 3000® – a gorgeous aggregate surface of exposed quartz and granite particles
• And many more
When you get your paver stones from Unilock, you can rest assured that you’re making a true investment in your home because our products are built to last and are backed by our transferable lifetime guarantee. Not only that, but your stunning landscaping will add curb appeal to your home and can increase its overall resale value.