Homeowners in Des Moines, Iowa, use concrete pavers from Unilock for a wide range of projects, such as paving driveways, building outdoor living areas, and creating welcoming home entrances. Since we first introduced concrete paving stones to North America more than 40 years ago, we have continued to enhance our products with industry-leading manufacturing technologies. With innovative processes like non-slip surfacing, EasyClean™ stain resistance, and Ultima™ concrete technology, Unilock has the ideal paving stones for any residential needs.
Our Unilock Select™ collection of concrete pavers are available in a wide variety of styles and colors with compatible accents, insets, and borders, which means you can design a look for your home that is truly your own. Choose from options like:
• Copthorne® – for a street paver look that resembles bricks used in old European towns
• Torino™ – with the appearance and cool feel of hand-honed thermal bluestone
• Richcliff® – for realistic textures created by casting natural stones, bricks, and cobblestones
• Belpasso® – featuring TitanTec™ surfacing for unbeatable wear performance and colorfastness
• Rivenstone™ – has the classic look of flagstone
• And many more
All concrete pavers from Unilock are resistant to salt water, chlorine, and de-icing salt, and can withstand harsh weather conditions, including freeze/thaw cycles during the winter. Additionally, we back our paving stones with a transferable lifetime guarantee, so you can rest assured that your investment will be well protected.