Press Operator (Rittman, Ohio)
Unilock is an innovative leader in the manufacturing and marketing of the highest quality concrete products for the professional landscape and construction industry in North America. The Unilock philosophy is to involve employees in safety, quality, productivity and housekeeping improvement activities in order to better serve our customers and provide long-term stability.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all product produced and packaged meets or exceeds company quality standards
- Ensure that all duties and responsibilities of the press operator are completed in a safe manner
- Monitor plant equipment operation and perform necessary running repairs
- Communicate any maintenance work performed or maintenance requirements to Plant Supervisor
- Ensure that all required quality, production, and maintenance reports are done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist in the daily clean-up of production area at end of shift
- Maintain general cleanliness and tidiness of work area
- Communicate daily with Plant Supervisor and Maintenance Supervisor to ensure optimum performance
- Generate and implement continuous improvement ideas for production operations
- Ability to operate, maintain and make adjustments to all plant equipment
- Ability to perform daily quality test procedures
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer skills using Microsoft Office
- Hands on work ethic in a cross functional environment
- Willingness to “Get Dirty” –working in a concrete manufacturing plant
- Motivated – will stay after scheduled work hours if required
- Familiarity with MASA equipment a plus
Experience: 2 years experience as a machine operator in a manufacturing environment
Unilock offers a competitive salary, profit sharing, 401k and a comprehensive benefit package. Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, drug test and background check.
Please email resume to email@example.com, mail to HR: Unilock Ohio, 12560 Sheets Rd, Rittman, OH 44270 or fax to 330-319-8553. We thank all applicants for their interest in the position, however only those under consideration will be contacted.