Commercial Sales Rep – Columbus, OH
Unilock, the leading manufacturer of Architectural Concrete Paving Stones and Engineered Retaining Wall Systems, has an immediate opening for a Commercial Sales Representative. The primary role will be to secure Unilock product specifications for commercial, industrial and municipal projects.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Commercial Sales Rep
- • Consult with engineering, architectural and landscape architectural professionals in both the private and public sector to develop Unilock specifications
- • Organize and execute Unilock presentations to design professionals and owners
- • Assist the designers/project management team to generate their specification documents and technical drawings
- • Advise design professionals in the proper selection and specification of products
- • Maintain and grow sales and specifications of Unlock proprietary products
- • Meet and exceed annual sales budgets and continually increase market share
- • Develop strong relationships with design professionals and national accounts
- • Network at association trade shows, meetings and conferences
- • Become the go to person for hardscape/SRW solutions in our category
Requirements for the Commercial Sales Rep
- • Candidate must reside in the Columbus area
- • 3-5 years successful sales experience, preferably in the specifying community
- • College degree preferably in a design capacity
- • Knowledge of the commercial specification and construction process
- • A hunter who seeks new opportunities
- • Innovative thinker with excellent organizational skills and business acumen
- • High sense of urgency and goal driven with a need to win attitude
- • Commitment to providing excellent client service
- • Exceptional oral, written and computer skills
- • Sound problem solving skills to effectively handle customer objections and questions
- • Comfortable with public speaking
Our organization offers an excellent career opportunity with competitive salary, incentives, vehicle, profit sharing, 401K and a comprehensive benefit package.
Join the industry leader and become part of an organization with a fast-paced work environment, commitment to growth and helping our employees succeed in their careers and realize their ambitions.
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.