Forklift Operator – Pickering, ON
Unilock is an innovative leader in the manufacturing of the highest quality concrete products for the professional landscape and construction industry in North America.
We currently have an opening in our Pickering, Ontario location for a Forklift Operator. This key position within our organization will report to the Shift Supervisor.
The ideal candidate will be a team-oriented individual with a strong, self-directed work ethic. In a busy work environment, the ability to juggle multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines is a necessity.
Strong customer service skills along with good interpersonal skills are necessary when dealing with multiple departments, customers and vendors.
This employee must be available for both day and night shifts, weekends and be able to work 42-60 hours per week.
• Forklift Operator license an asset or must be able to pass the test
• 2 years of full time experience as a forklift operator in a manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of load limitations as they pertain to total weight on a truck or trailer
• Basic computer skills using Microsoft Office
• Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, driver and background check.
Unilock offers a competitive wage, an employer matched pension plan, profit sharing, and a comprehensive benefit package.
If you are interested in a challenging position, and pursuing a career in a fast paced manufacturing environment, we’d like to hear from you.
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but due to the volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.