Customer Service Representative
Unilock is an innovative leader in the manufacturing of the highest quality concrete products for the professional landscape and construction industry in North America.
We currently have an opening in our Georgetown, Ontario location for a Customer Service Representative.
This important position within our organization will report to the Customer Service Supervisor.
The ideal candidate will be a team-oriented individual with a strong, self-directed work ethic. In a busy work environment, the ability to juggle multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines is a necessity.
The main responsibilities of this position are, but not limited to:
- Promote good customer relations by consistently providing premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times
- Answer customer questions in a knowledgeable manner
- Deal with any customer issues in a responsive and timely manner
- Perform daily administrative tasks to assist with maintaining the efficient operation of the office
- Process customer orders quickly and accurately
- Willing to work extra hours if required to complete tasks
- Other duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- Minimum High School graduate
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office
- Ability to perform basic math equations to use for estimating the cost of landscape projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Ontario driver’s license
- Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment driver and criminal background check.
Compensation Unilock offers a competitive salary, an employer match pension plan, and a comprehensive benefit package.
To Apply If you are interested in a challenging position, and pursuing a career in a fast paced environment, we’d like to hear from you. Please submit your resume with the position title in the subject to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but due to the volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.