Forklift Operator – Buffalo, NY
Unilock Inc. has an immediate opening for a Forklift Operator in our Buffalo, NY location.
Unilock is an innovative leader in the manufacturing and marketing of the highest quality concrete products for the professional landscape and construction industry in North America. The Unilock philosophy is to involve employees in safety, quality, productivity and housekeeping improvement activities in order to better serve our customers and provide long-term stability. Unilock offers competitive wages & excellent benefits.
• Load trucks promptly and properly according to shipping documents.
• Load/unload trucks and store materials to ensure proper stock rotation.
• Perform the daily maintenance checklist for forklifts.
• Assure accurate inventory through processing proper paperwork and accurate recordkeeping.
• Pick up and re-strap any broken bundles in the yard.
• Keep yard clean and organized.
• Ability to qualify for and pass testing for forklift licensing.
• Reasonable appearance and good customer relations skills.
• General knowledge of load limitation as they pertain to total weight on a truck or trailer.
• General math skills.
• Ability to distinguish product colors and color blends.
• Ability to stand, stoop, reach and lift up to 50 lbs.
• Requires the ability to perform work with hands and/or arms in a repetitive motion above and below shoulder level.
Those considered for the position must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug test and background check.
If you are interested, please forward your resume or apply in person to:
510 Smith St.
Buffalo, NY 14210