Industrial Mechanic – Brewster, NY
Unilock is an innovative leader in the manufacturing of the highest quality concrete products for the professional landscape and construction industry in North America. The Unilock philosophy is to involve employees in safety, quality, productivity and housekeeping improvement activities in order to better serve our customers and provide long-term stability.
We currently have an opening at our Brewster, New York location for an Industrial Mechanic.
The ideal candidate will be a team-oriented individual with a strong, self-directed work ethic in a cross functional environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Hands on work ethic in a cross functional environment
• Position will trouble shoot, repair, maintain and install production equipment
• General fabrication using industrial shop equipment
• Complete and document preventative and predictive maintenance tasks
• Experience as an Industrial Mechanic in a manufacturing environment with a good knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, and automated electro- mechanical systems
• Fundamental understanding of Preventive Maintenance
• Demonstrate trouble shooting skills
• Ability to fabricate steel using a torch, welder and associated tooling.
• Possess own set of hand tools
Unilock offers a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package including Life Insurance,
401k Retirement Plan with company participation, and vacation.
If you are interested in a challenging position, and pursuing a career in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 845-612-0060 or apply in person at 51 Int’l Blvd; Brewster, NY
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.