Customer Service Representative – Barrie, ON
Unilock is an innovative leader in the manufacturing of the highest quality concrete products for the professional landscape and construction industry in North America.
We currently have an opening for a seasonal position in our Barrie, Ontario location for a Customer Service Representative.
This important position within our organization will report to the Office Supervisor.
The ideal candidate will be a team-oriented individual with a strong, self-directed work ethic. In a busy work environment, the ability to juggle multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines is a necessity. Weekend availability is required.
The main responsibilities of this position are, but not limited to:
• Promote good customer relations by consistently providing premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times
• Answer customer questions in a knowledgeable and timely manner
• Perform daily administrative tasks to assist with maintaining the efficient operation of the office
• Promoting and abiding ongoing safety in the workplace
• Process customer orders quickly and accurately
• Willing to work extra hours if required to complete tasks
• Other duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
• Minimum High School graduate
• Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office
• Ability to perform basic math equations to use for estimating the cost of landscape projects
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Valid Ontario driver’s license
• Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment driver and criminal background check.
Unilock offers a competitive wage, an employer matched pension plan, profit sharing, and a comprehensive benefit package.
If you are interested in a challenging position, and pursuing a career in a fast paced manufacturing environment, we’d like to hear from you.
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but due to the volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.