Customer Service Representative – Aurora, IL
Unilock, a family-owned and operated business, originally introduced the paving stone to North America in 1972. Backed by family values and a commitment to quality, Unilock has grown to become the premier manufacturer of paving stones and retaining walls. Traveling the globe in search of inspiration, Unilock strives to stay on the leading edge of design and manufacturing innovation, to reflect the evolving needs, wants and sense of style of its customers.
Unilock has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative to join our team, that’s designed to connect with contractors, homeowners, architects, engineers and each other.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Demonstrate a passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers, having a can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction, greet by name, create account ownership, be responsive and timely, and display a caring attitude.
• Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
• Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
• Perform daily office responsibilities to maintain the efficient operation of the office.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Assist with completion of special projects as needed and assigned.
• Willingness to work overtime March – October.
• Demonstrate excellent attention to detail while multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to perform basic math equations.
• Exhibit professional and courteous etiquette in all situations.
• Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
• Use various PC software packages, including spreadsheets, word processing and graphics to produce high-quality reports, presentations and other documents.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds and stand for up to 5 hours at a time without sitting down.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail resume including salary requirements to email@example.com.
Unilock offers a competitive salary, profit sharing, 401k and a comprehensive benefit package. Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, drug test and background check. Only local applicants will be considered. We thank all applicants for their interest in the position, however only those under consideration will be contacted.