Commercial Product Representative – Milwaukee, WI
Unilock is an innovative leader in the manufacturing and marketing of the highest quality concrete products for the professional landscape and construction industry in North America. The Unilock philosophy is to empower employees in safety, quality, productivity, training and housekeeping improvement activities in order to better serve our customers and provide long-term stability.
The Commercial Product Representative will be responsible for creating commercial sales in the design and development communities. This position will focus on Unilock product specifications for commercial, industrial, and municipal projects in the state of Wisconsin.
Duties and Responsibilities
- • Analyze market data and develop the necessary action plans to increase sales results within the territory.
- • Execute the Territory Sales Plan and achieve sales growth objectives in the assigned territory.
- • Develop and implement strategic account plans to support the customer base and new account growth.
- • Maintain a project board to track ongoing work throughout the design and construction process.
- • Manage projects from Design phase to final sale and construction. Can be up to a few years in some cases.
- • Maintain consistent call and presentation activities based on sales department guidelines and protocol.
- • Track all territory based activities and submit daily sales reports electronically
- • Research new account opportunities
- • Organize and execute ongoing education of customers
- • Ability to professionally present to large groups on technical building and construction requirements.
- • Involvement in local professional associations
- • Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
- • Minimum 3-5 years sales experience. Preferably in the Landscape Architecture, Architecture, or Construction industry.
- • College degree required.
- • Must have outstanding presentation abilities.
- • Must possess excellent organizational skills and business acumen.
- • Goal driven with a high sense of urgency and need to win attitude.
- • Demonstrate commitment to providing excellent client service.
- • Must be a strong team player.
- • Ideal candidate will possess effective oral and written communication skills.
- • Must have sound problem solving skills to effectively handle customer objections and questions.
- • A valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- • Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Unilock offers a competitive salary, profit sharing, 401k and a comprehensive benefit package. Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, drug test and background check. Only local applicants will be considered.
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com, mail to HR: Unilock Chicago, 301 E Sullivan Rd. Aurora, IL 60505. We thank all applicants for their interest in the position, however only those under consideration will be contacted.