Tumbling Supervisor (Rittman, Ohio)
Unilock is an innovative leader in the manufacturing and marketing of the highest quality concrete products for the professional landscape and construction industry in North America. The Unilock philosophy is to involve employees in safety, quality, productivity and housekeeping improvement activities in order to better serve our customers and provide long-term stability.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the health and safety of all persons working or visiting in any area of production
- Follow standards established for day to day operations including equipment start-up, quality control, maintenance, and general housekeeping/clean-up.
- Ensures shift staff performs daily checks on equipment and makes any necessary adjustments or minor repairs.
- Complete ongoing training of staff in matters of safety, skills and knowledge of equipment.
- Ensures that all required quality, production, and maintenance reports are done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Communicate daily with Maintenance Supervisor and Plant Supervisor to ensure optimum performance
- Generate and implement continuous improvement ideas for operations
- Possess supervisory and motivational skills
- Ability to perform needed adjustments to production equipment
- Basic mechanical troubleshooting knowledge
- Requires standing, stooping, reaching and lifting up to 50lbs. and the ability to perform work with hands/arms in the same repetitive motion above and below shoulder level
- Basic computer skills using Microsoft Office
- Hands on work ethic in a cross functional environment
- Willingness to “Get Dirty” –working in a concrete manufacturing plant
- Motivated – will stay after scheduled work hours if required
Experience: 2 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
Unilock offers a competitive salary, profit sharing, 401k and a comprehensive benefit package. Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, drug test and background check.
Please email resume to email@example.com, mail to HR: Unilock Ohio, 12560 Sheets Rd, Rittman, OH 44270 or fax to 330-319-8553. We thank all applicants for their interest in the position, however only those under consideration will be contacted.