A New Way to Find Paver Project Inspiration
The rise of social media has made collecting ideas for home renovation projects such an easy task. A great example of this is Pinterest –the perfect place to dream, plan and prepare for any home renovation! We’ve recently joined this social media site to share design ideas, blogs, installation videos and much more with all of our friends, followers and customers. We have created 7 boards to help you turn your landscape dreams into reality.
1. Designed to Educate is where you will find all of our blogs and installation videos. This is a great place to learn about installation tips, product features and the latest design trends. Check this board for regular updates!
2. Go Vertical is our board full of images of retaining and garden wall products. Save inspiring pictures of amazing and unique vertical applications, including steps, pillars, seat walls, garden walls, fire pits, outdoor bars and more.
3. Helping Mother Nature features images of our permeable pavers. Collect pictures of environmentally friendly paving options for both residential and commercial applications.
4. Make a Splash highlights all of our images of pool decks and water features. It will definitely have you dreaming of the perfect summer retreat right in your own backyard.
5. Take the Indoors Outdoors helps you create your perfect outdoor living room or kitchen to connect with family and friends. You’ll be inspired to build a true extension of your home!
6. Walk in Style is our board of paver walkways. Find ways to creatively connect all elements of your outdoor landscape projects.
7. Welcome Home helps you create the perfect front entrance and driveway for your home to really set the stage for your guests.
Re-pin any of our images onto your personal boards so that you can collect an array of ideas for your next landscape project and be sure to share these findings with your friends and followers. Pinterest is the perfect place to start planning and really helps you organize all your different design options.
Other places for design inspiration:
- Like us on Facebook: We regularly post design tips, images, videos and events right in your neighborhood.
- Follow us on Twitter for landscape industry updates, installation tips and more.